top of page
  • Writer's pictureSt. Clair Township

Winter Storm Safety

From the desk of Calcutta Fire Chief Dave McCoy:

Citizens as we are getting ready for tonight’s storm a reminder do not run generators inside your home or garage the fumes can create carbon monoxide and check your smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors as well. Most winter house fires are caused from space heaters so please keep them away from anything flammable. Also if you do not need to be anywhere we strongly encourage you to stay home tonight. Every year we respond to car crashes from people out sight seeing how the roads are and end up in a car accident themselves please do not be this person.

Please share with your friends.


Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page